Valeting & Upgrading your Outdoor area
Professional advice from Experienced Craftsmen
Contact us for a free assessment and quotation
Service includes supply of all:
Washing & Cleaning equipment
Cement mixer, consaw, electyric kango with joint removal chisels
Let Ballygarvan Stonecraft’s expert team make your patio area look as beautiful as the day you first laid it.
Work to include
- Removal of loose debris and unsound pointing in the joints.
- Repairing and re-pointing.
- Supply of all sand/cement and colour grouting.
- Re-laying uneven/loose paving, making good any other defects i.e. steps, capping walls, loose kerbing, etc.
Factors to be taken into account
- To avoid an extra days charge (time scale may not permit application of sealer within the original 8 hours) we recommend that the client apply the sealer at a suitable time over the following days. Full instructions will be provided by our team.
- If extra hours are required then a charge of €25 per hour will be applicable.
- Patio sealer not included in price and is charged @ €38 per 5 litres (coverage approximately 35-45sq m per coat).
What makes each project different?
- Size of area
- Condition of surface
- Stability of surface
- Condition of joints
- Other structural defects i.e. steps, wall capping’s, kerbings, poor drainage, etc.
- Necessary upgrading with new coloured cementatious coatings.
Visit www.ballygarvanstonecraft.ie or Contact Sean on 087 258 1990
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballinreeshig, Ballygarvan, Co. Cork
“Landscape as a place where people live”